Below is a list of commonly asked Job Seeker questions about Naviga’s services.
Can You Help Me Find A Job?
Yes. Naviga offers a variety of tools to help you in your job search, including:
However, Naviga does not directly present candidates to employers unless that employer is an active client with a job opportunity that matches your skill.
Is There a Cost for Your Service?
Naviga fees are paid by our employer clients in the event you are hired. Naviga does offer Premium Career Services
that are available to you, but those services are completely optional.
How Do I Apply For A Position?
Visit our Career Opportunities
page and view our current open positions. After reviewing the requirements, if your skills meet the specific requirements for one or more positions, please click “Apply for this Job” and complete all fields on the application. If no position meets your current interest, you can Submit Resume
to us for future consideration.
I Saw Multiple Positions on Website, Should I Apply For All?
Yes. Each position has a dedicated recruiter assigned to it. When you apply to a position, the recruiter is notified of your interest and will follow up with you in the event your skills match the requirements of the position.
What Are The Next Steps After I Apply Online For A Position?
While our recruiters review your information, we recommend the following next steps:
1. Sign up for email alerts when new positions are added in your area. The email alert Sign Up Form is located on the right side of the page under Job Alerts By City.
2. Review our Career Opportunities for other positions. Apply directly for any other positions that match your background.
3. Join or update your LinkedIn Profile. Today, companies and recruiters rely heavily on LinkedIn to find qualified candidates like you. While there, Follow Naviga on LinkedIn.
4. Follow us on Twitter for real-time updates of new positions.
5. Check out our Career Services to help you along in your search.
What Should I Do If I Haven't Heard Back From An Application?
Due to the volume of applicants that Naviga receives for our positions, we appreciate your patience while our recruiters review your background. You will be contacted if there is a fundamental match with an active open position. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours and you feel strongly about your candidacy and ability to meet the requirements outlined, call us at 866-487-4156 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm EST.
How Do I Ensure That I Will Be Considered For Current or Future Positions?
- We recommend applying online for Career Opportunities that are a match for your skills.
- If no position meets your objectives, Submit Resume directly to us and we will put it in our database which is searchable by recruiters when future positions arise.
- Finally, Sign Up for Job Alerts to be notified by email when future positions in your area become available. The sign up form is located on the right side of this page.
Can Someone Review My Resume and Give Me Advice?
In the event you are presented to one of our clients for an open position, Naviga will provide feedback on your resume to help emphasize your strengths for a position. However, to adjust your resume for your general Job Search, consider one of our Premium Resume Writing Services, such as:
a) Professional Resume service for professionals entrenched in their careers.
b) Aspiring Resume service for Rising Executives.
c) Executive Resume service for VP and C-Level Leaders.
Do You Offer Career Coaching?
Yes. Check out our Career Coaching
services online, or call us at 866-487-4156.
How Should I Prepare For My Interview?
We recommend that you download our Interview Toolbox
for advice on preparing for your interview. If you are actively engaged with our recruiter on a position, please contact that recruiter for advice or to answer any questions you have.
How Can I Determine A Fair Pay For My Skills?
Typically employers will use your salary history to guide an appropriate offer for your next position. It is common to receive a moderate increase on your current total compensation. If you would like review some independent resources for compensation information, check out sites like salary.com
Can We Meet In Person?
It is normally not required to meet in person as part of Naviga’s recruiting process. We often utilize phone and video interviewing as needed for the search.